The 2020 Cadillac CT4 is available with rear- or all-wheel drive, and in Luxury, Sport, and Premium Luxury trims.
The 2020 Cadillac CT4-V takes these traits further, infusing the brand’s racing DNA for a dynamic, responsive and exhilarating driving experience.
– Powered by Cadillac’s high-output 2.7L Turbo engine featuring a unique three-step sliding camshaft that helps optimize performance at all speeds. It is rated at 325 horsepower and 381 lb-ft. torque (SAE Certified)
– 10-speed automatic.
– Limited-slip rear differential.
– V-Series performance chassis with Magnetic Ride Control 4.0 (on RWD) or ZF MVS passive dampers (on AWD).
– Vehicle Control Mode with customizable V-Mode.– Brembo front braking system.
– 18-inch wheels and summer-only performance tires2 (all-season tires available with AWD).
– Near-perfect 50/50 weight distribution for an exceptional feeling of balance and control.
– Dark exterior accents and V-Series mesh grilles; quad exhaust tips, unique rear spoiler design that helps reduce rear lift while increasing grip for the rear tires.
– Super Cruise available.
– Unique performance persona instrument cluster and V-Mode steering wheel control.
2021 Audi A3 Sedan 👉 https://youtu.be/9HtvILoafJ4
Thanks for watching
Exclusive t-shirts for car fans: https://youcarstore.com
👉10% discount with this code: HELLO2020
Subscribe now to YOUCAR, a point of reference for car fans since 2010
#cadillac #ct4 #ct4v #sedan #youcar